Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About The Vacuole
Transcript of All About The Vacuole
Vacuoles are found in both and animal and plant cells .Also found in fungal cells
Where are Vacuoles found?
Vacuoles are storage bubbles in cells. They can store food or any other nutrients a cell needs to survive. Vacuoles also hold waste that'll later be sent out the cell to keep from contamination.
Plants use vacoules to form the structure. The size of the cell depends on how much water is in the vacoule. Vacoules size depends on how much water is availble to the plant.
Vacoule Important Information
Plant Cell Vacuole in Action