Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
To day was naplan it was the grammar and exposition
test. We did lots of fitness and we did chinese.
Naplan to day final one it is maths the thing I am
good at I hope I do well.
First we had a test to see what group we got
in I was first. I got in the highest group. I had to wait for every one. We went to the 5 metre deep pool we swam some laps. Then we went to do some laps then we went to do some pin drops. I touched the bottom of the pool and we did some dives. We did two laps of butterfly then we went to the baby pool.
Naplan continued it was the reading test. we had Ella's mum come in. She
is a life coach. We had P.E. in P.E. we
We went on the bus. We
arrived at the pool. First we put lifejackets on then we did some survival strokes. Then when pretended that our boat had sunk. We held hands and kicked. Then we made a raft out of 5 noodles, 2 kickboards and 2 lifejackets.