Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Youth Program
@ -06/21/13 San Diego
06/22 @ Hotel del Coronado Santa Monica
Hollywood "NEON afterparty"
@ W suite 10-?
06/23 Youth Program- "California Roadtrip 2013" Imagination Innovation Creativity Competition Mission HOW IT WORKS... ICE BREAKER:
6/19/13 - Picture inside the tent @ Hotel Coral & Marina, Ensenada Meet
get silly, How it works:
1. A short intro by Paolo
2. Each game is introduced and
a quick demo is performed
by host family's kids 3. Three minutes of fun playing against the person you paired up with....and SWITCH!
4. Once all games are explained, you keep rotating through them jumping from table to table for 20 minutes. Meeting new people by getting a bit silly. HUNGER GAMES ARE OVER RATED... 1. Facing the cookie
2. Pencil cup
4. Fasta' Pasta
5. Pantyhose gladiators Follow up activity:
"Glowleyball game" Dig up each bar
until you've collected
all 16... After you have 16...one member of the team
runs to the solution post.
When the runner leaves the circle
he or she can't talk outside of it... and tries to memorize as
much as possible without
speaking a word. Military Day:
Seal fit 90
6/23 Fun relay races if
needed are available. HI DAD NEON PARTY MATERIALS LIST... ..using only cardboard, ...ducktape, ...and witt. "Digging for California" - In teams of mixed ages... ...search for golden,
California-themed puzzle pieces... ...complete the puzzle to win. " "ATV'S and Castles day"
06/26/13 1. Create something that moves 2. Create something useful 3. Create something with design Tech and
Ranch day @Cook ranch
bonfires and fun"
06/28/13 - They receive a bag with surprising
ingredients (possibly inside "FEED" bags). The giant grapes of Monte Xanic "Glowleyball" Botella launch Activities for kids during the day: + Spin classes ICE BREAKER:
"Digging for California"
@ Coronado at night One metal detector
for the youngest
in the team Gold rush set up - Each roped
section has 16 hidden bars SOLUTION POST 1. Run in and peek
*NO TALKING OUTSIDE OF THE CIRCLE*
2. Try to memorize the pattern
3. Run back and report
4. First team to arrange the bars in the right pattern will place these on a towel and bring the solution to the solution post referee and WIN. NO TALKING OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE THE SOLUTION TO WIN: 1. Life Saver Race 2. Shirt soakers
Youth Program GOLD SPRAY PAINTED BAKING PANS TROMPO TRICKS CLASS
WITH THE KIDS FROM THE FAMILIES
WHO WILL LIVE
IN THE HOUSE YO YO TRICKS CLASS Beach Day
06/25/13 HOLLYWOOD DAY CARPINTERIA SAN DIEGO Universal
@ UNIVERSAL backlots
06/24 1. Film a music video
backlots. 2. Editing room will be located
in the saloon. FLASHMOB PRACTICE
with Executive producer
of mun2, Jason Day. RUN Two possible locations: "CARD BOARDING" It's a combination of solo groups and the chorus with everyone. The three final songs are Ricky Martin
"Living la vida loca" Shakira
"Whenever, Whatever" Maná
"Se me olvido otra vez" ATV's Entertain
any kid that
gets worn out Turley Hearst Castle Flashmob? Wack a mole Turley set up Possible spot for
a flashmob practice Game area for
younger crowd Teen camp Bag of tricks
and prizes MUSIC VIDEOS Zoo to you presentation
and interactive demos. sample Glow-in-the-dark volley ball A FUN TWIST DOES IT GET BETTER? EVERYONE IN THE FLASHMOB
TAKES IT OUT BEFORE THE MUSIC
COMES ON. Gabriel Gaw's