Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MyKitchen
Dessert The number of home-cooked evening meals has risen by 12% in the past three years App downloads grew 500% in 2012 In 2008 the average consumer was going to restaurants 195 times a year vs. 205 times a year. Opportunity Ingredient
Sales Apps Restaurant
Sales Target Market United States
Ages 22-28 Total potential market:
9,614,367 Capital Competition Timeline 2013
Total Startup Expenses 2014 Extend Database
Top Downloaded Cooking App 2015 2016 2017 Rewards Program Contract
Allow User Entry Recipes Headquarters
Marketing Campaign Have one of the Largest Recipe Databases on the Market MyKitchen "The cooking necessity" MyKitchen Shopping Lists
Ingredient Specific Recipes
Cook's Dictionary Market
How To Cook Free
+ Ingredient Search
- Ingredient Specific Search
- Virtual Pantry
- Cook Book
- Questions? Revenue Year 1 Year 2 $1,168,000 $2,531,600 Year 5 $7,791,200 Downloads Year 1 150,000 Year 2 375,000 Year 5 1,000,000 $10,000
$105,000 Investment Our company is looking for a $105,000 investment for 8% equity in the company. App free to download
$1/ month for shopping list per user IMAGINE
CHECK Acquire recipes from head chef and
"Culinary Artistry" cookbook Shopping List
- 2.5% of market will generate $2,855,464.92 per year Our Team Strategic Advisors Ian Abdallah CEO
Stephanie Morrison COO
Tess Reyes CFO James Gordon IT
Able Engine -Developer
Zach Stringer - Head
Chef of Teller's Startup Costs