Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Writing Plan
Transcript of A Writing Plan
Turn it in, share it with a friend, send it out for publication!
A Writing Plan
Nurture Your Ideas
Know Your Craft
Find a reader/editor!
Revise, revise, revise!
Works Cited page?
When is it due?!
Feed Your Writing Life
To Do Every Day
To Do FIVE Times a Week
Stephen King says, "If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that. Reading is the creative center of a writer's life."
What are Morning Pages?
are three pages of longhand, stream of consciousness writing, done first thing in the morning. They will unleash your creativity for the whole day!
(See http://juliacameronlive.com/basic-tools/morning-pages/ for more info!)
To Do Three Times a Week
To Do Once a Week
Sustained Writing Time
of an Hour or More
How do I create a scene?
How do I write dialogue?
Am I supporting my thesis?!
Am I advancing my plot?!