Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Opposite Adjectives
- helps facilitate learning and understanding of concepts - well organized -easy to control - clear, specific, and age-appropriate Diverse Learning Styles - caters to a variety of learning styles
- includes audio, visual, and interactive elements that support learning AUDIO motivating, but can sometimes lose player’s interest and attention throughout the game - has an adequate selection of skill levels
- facilitates learning of the target objectives 3+3+3+3+2+2 16 Group C - Joseph, Genesis, Daisy, Hannah, Gabby Now, its your turn! In this game, children learn new adjectives while matching two opposite words. http://www.cookie.com/kids/games/opposite-adjectives.html