Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
April 25th, 2017
Transcript of April 25th, 2017
M: Receive your textbook and copy the following down.
V: Level 0
P: Complete the following.
*Label each planet correctly on the worksheet then after answer the question of why planets revolve around the sun.
1.He made the most precise observations that had yet been made by devising the best instruments available before the invention of the telescope.
2.His observations of planetary motion, particularly that of Mars, provided the crucial data for later astronomers like Kepler to construct our present model of the solar system.
3. Discovered the first supernova visible by the naked eye.
Research the following.
1. Complete the following hand out for a work ethic and contribution grade (A completed handout that has been completed correctly through the textbook will earn 3 coins!)
2. To be able to answer questions- Answers on page 93-109 read the following carefully and answer questions in TTQA!
Keplers 2nd and 3rd Law of Motion
Open up textbook to figure 3.
Keplers 2nd law- Planets move faster when they are close to the sun and slower when they are farther away.
Keplers 3rd law- Planets that are more distant from the sun take longer to orbit the sun.
Review-Share out the distances each planet is from the sun, also how long does it take for each planet to make 1 revolution around the sun??
April 25th, 2017