Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stark Hand
Hooks can cost only a few hundred dollars, but are limited functionally. Cosmetic prosthetic hands resemble the real thing, but are about as functional as a mannequin's hand.
Electric models offer the best of both worlds, but are often prohibitively expensive. The hand, plus surgery to attach, can cost up to $60,000.
Stark's hand aims to offer increased functionality at a cost closer to hooks.
He spent seven years and roughly $17,000 developing the device. Most of that money was spent in securing a patent The Stark Hand The End!! The Price$? Name: The Stark Hand
Inventor: Mark Stark
Time: 7 years