Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Organic Food Presentation !!!!!
Transcript of Organic Food Presentation !!!!!
2. To say that farmer is growing organic food he must not use chemicals for 4 years.
3. You cannot wash off chemicals from your food, because it became part of fruit/vegetable cell.
4.In one tea spoon of soil they have millions of bacteria.
5. It takes 500 years for nature to make 25mm of top soil.
6. Some people can get sick, because of not enough vitamin, mineral and protein. It can affect how children learn.
7. The evidence that scientists did, was that food with chemicals looks even different to normal food. Organic Food Since 1940 people started to use chemicals in farming. Start eating organic food, it is a very good start of having healthy life. For eating more fruits, vegetables, grains and good fats. The term "organic" means products are grown and processed without chemicals. Organic food is more expensive, because it is made without pesticides, chemicals, fertilizers, or drugs. Organic farms are smaller than conventional farms. Most organic farms are too small to receive government subsidies. Also organic food is more expensive, because it requires more skills, time and work. European Union department regulates what products can have the organic label. If the food is made of only organic it can be labeled "100% Organic". If 95% organic ingredients it can be labeled " Organic". If it has 70% organic ingredients, it can be labeled "Made with Organic ingredients". 1.Chemical fertilizers -Man Made plant food that can damage the soil and wildlife. Bibliography ! Books:
-Eat Organic Grow Organic by Lone Morton
-Fish, meat, nuts and eggs by Trisha Sertori
-What is organic by [Epiepio TV]
-Brain POP-Organic Food
-Organic food available at http://www.helpguide.org/life/organic_foods_pesticides_gmo.htm
-Good health through eating foods. 2.Compost-Garden compost is made from kitchen waste. 3.Minerals-ground up rocks which are part of the soil.
4.Nutrients-any substance which feeds or nourishes plants and animals.
5.Pesticide- a chemical poison that kills pests.
6.Iron- minerak found in food and helps to carry oxygen.
7.Vitamin- healthy substances found in food 8.Protein- protein that comes from animals(meat). 9. Preservatives- Ingredients that are added to make them last longer. 10. Balance Diet - a mix of different foods that provides the right amount of nutrients to your body. 11. Herbicides-chemical weed-killers.