Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fair Trade Chocolate
Transcript of Fair Trade Chocolate
for their cocoa every year which helps them to buy food and clothes, go to the doctor and send their children to the school. Fair Trade Think and share.... How do you compare your own life with them?
How do they land up on cocoa fields?
Are they safe there? Why?
What can we do? Fair Trade supported children Options you have.. Pledge to buy fair trade chocolates which builds a future full of hope for thr farmers' families.
Write a letter to your favourite chocolate company or call and ask them to buy fair trade certified cocoa. Activity Put the cocoa beans on the countries of Africa and Latin America where it is grown, on the world map.
(material required- fake cocoa beans, world map)
Prompt-map with the countries where cocoa is produced.
Groupings- 5 students in each group. Raise your voice against child labour and slavery