Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Storybird Helps Teach ESL
Transcript of Storybird Helps Teach ESL
What is Digital Storytelling?
One can think of digital storytelling as the modern extension of the ancient art of storytelling, now interwoven with digitized still and sound.
What is Storybird?
A Storybird is a form of collaborative storytelling. It is basically a picture book you can create along with your class to help get your ideas across through words and images.
How does Storybird help teachers?
How do I sign up for Storybird?
What do people think of Storybird?
Why use Storybird?
Digital stories may be used as an expressive medium within the classroom to integrate subject matter with extant knowledge and skills from across the curriculum. Students can work individually or collaboratively to produce their own digital stories using a program like Storybird.
What would storybird look like for students?
Storybird helps teach ESL
. . WITH STORY BIRDS
(a Prezi by Ghada AM)
What are the limitations
1. You can only use art from the website in your stories.
2. The amount of words you can put on a page is limited.