Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Planet Mars
Rotation: Mars rotation is 24 hours , 39 minutes , & 35 seconds.
Mars surface is a dry barren wasteland marked by old volcanoes and impact craters.
Planet Mars is the fourth planet
from the Sun and the second
smallest planet in the Solar
System , after Mercury.
The atmosphere of Mars is less than 1% of Earth's so it does not protect the planet from the Sun's radiation nor does it do much to retain heat at the surface. About 95% of carbon dioxide.
Temperature of Mars is colder Mars has 2 small moons called Phobos && Deimos
Mars 3 Important Facts
1.) Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second smallest planet in the solar system , after Mercury.
Planet Mars Rotation
Revolution: Mars revolution period
(the time it takes to make one orbit
round the Sun) is 686.971 & 1.88 years.
2.) Mars has the largest dust storms in the solar system.
On Mars the Sun appears about half the size as it does
3.) Mars & Earth have approximately the same landmass.
Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thin atmosphere
composed primarily a carbon dioxide.