Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mobile-Web synchronization using CouchDB
Transcript of Mobile-Web synchronization using CouchDB
to implement properly
(eg. revision tree)
has to handle data
`Some mobile developers have waded into ad-hoc sync implementations and found themselves over their heads, with delayed or canceled products.
It's better to use a solution that already works
Database engine suitable for embedding into mobile apps which is:
as storage engine
able to sync via an efficient and reliable REST-based protocol pioneered by
sync can be
can be detected and resolved
`Take everything that's changed in database A and copy it over to database B`
gem install '
Live Query and Automatic Table Source
that observes a
put one in the same
as the table view
to the UITableView (this is an IBOutlet so you can wire it up)
to a CBLLiveQuery
(text that will be displayed) or use