Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ART TEXTURE PREZI
Transcript of ART TEXTURE PREZI
DEFINITION OF TEXTURE:
the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface: rough texture.
"A subtle amount of texture attracts the eyes."- Clyde Aspevig
"Texture adds variety and visual stimulus to the surface of a painting."- Britton Francis
"I am for an abstract element of a realistic subject and use texture to add interest and suggest depth."-Margaret Roseman
Texture plays as a double role in architexture.
It expresses the materials,and it gives a certain quality to light.
Texture is the smoothness or roughness of surfaces.Its another element of landscape design.
Texture includes two senses:
touch and sight.
These can also be called optic and tactile.
The two different types of textures are actual and implied.
actual texture: a combination of how the painting looks, and how it feels when touched, texture that is physically present
implied texture: texture that is not physically present but is implied by shapes
The Role of Texture in Art
Types of Textures
Now we will see the
types of textures:
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!