Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Internet Safety
The Do's and Don't s on the Internet
Your Personal Information
Don’t ever give out your personal information
When chatting online to people
When emailing someone you don't know
Don't tell someone your…
You can mention your age, and the country you are in
REMEMBER To tell a trusted adult if someone asks for your personal information
On a social networking account:
1. Never put address
2. Use a nickname
3. Never put phone number
4. Tell your real age
Social networks should be used for entertainment purposes only:
- Do not talk to strangers.
-Check privacy settings consistently
-Do not write any negative or abusive comments
-Do not post any personal information
-Make sure your parents know which sites you are using
What is cyber bullying?
- When social media sites or other devices are used to harass, threaten, or humiliate someone else.
How to deal with cyber bullying?
-Keep evidence of cyber bullying
-Report them to a trusted adult
-Prevent any type of communication from the cyberbully
-Spend time doing things you enjoy
What is a good password?
Create a password that you
will remember which no none will guess
what is a bad password?
your pet name
Why do you need a good password?
- Hackers will not be able to get into your account easily
stay on child friendly rooms
tell your parents
ask for permission
give out personal information
meet people you met online
mess with others computers
open an email from someone unknown
disable security settings
Are you addicted to the internet?
how many times a week do
you spend your time playing
you lose track of time
have trouble completing homework
feeling very stressed and tired
Did you know? 42% of kids have been bullied in 2009
By: Jamila, Yarden, and Charlie
signs that you are addicted:
Thank you for listening and we hope you enjoyed this presentation!
Is this YOU?