Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lean startups
Make a list of the most important and key things you need to learn. The most significant goal of a startup is finding a scalable and repeatable [sustainable] business model
-Ash Maurya Challenge: How do you begin? Remember Lean Startup Model Why does this help? Photo credits: 'horizon' by pierreyves @ flickr Resulting in... Build only what is necessary to measure interest, then continue to build, measure and learn. and then products are created based on those assumptions Then: How can you learn what you need to learn? What measurements need to be taken?
What needs to be built to take those measurements?