Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of location
~ Located in the Caribbean
~La Guadeloupe has many other islands.
~ Many sharks surround the island.
~Around 150 people live around the island.
Volcano~ La grande soufriere
~ In 1902 the Guadeloupe volcano exploded killing over 30,000 people.
~ The volcano hasn't exploded terribly for over 100 years.
~ The volcano is stable but it could still explode.
~ Last exploded in 1977
~ The island temperature is always warm
~ Very humid
~ Guadeloupe is a melting pot
~ Very influenced by France, Africa, India
~ Mainly Roman Catholic
~ Latitude 16.5
~ Longitude -61.67
~ Elevation 1496
~ West Indies