Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Observation, Inference, Prediction
Transcript of Observation, Inference, Prediction
In science, we use 3 skills often! They are...
Why is good note taking important?
What does it look like?
What does it do?
What do I notice?
What do I see?
What do I hear?
What do I taste?
What do I feel?
What do I smell?
Because of my observations (because of what I noticed)
I think that....
Because of my observations and my inferences, I can guess what will happen next...
Helps us remember things.
Helps us record data over time.
Helps us to understand a sequence of events.
Helps us describe our experiments.
Because I saw steam... I infer that the liquid is hot...
Because her light was on... I inferred that she was awake...
Because I can smell food, and it is 5:00, I think that mom is cooking dinner. I bet she will be calling my name any minute now.
Make 3 observations, 3 inferences, and 3 predictions using the following pictures...