Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Volleyball in Action
Transcript of Volleyball in Action
by: John Crossingham and Sarah Dann
The authors purpose of this story is to inform.
- The bold font is used on every page of this book. I know it is used because it stands out from all the other text.
This is a picture of someone spiking the ball over and two other girls trying to block the ball. Spike is the hardest hit to learn.
Have you ever wanted to play volleyball, but you don't know how?
Volleyball in Action
will help you learn how to play. You will learn all the ways to hit and serve a ball. When you are done reading this you will be great at volleyball.
Caption- I know captions are used because they are describing a picture.
This is a girl bumping a volleyball. Bumping is the easiest hit and when you hit the ball you hit it with your forearm.
This is someone setting a volleyball. When you set a volleyball you push the ball up with the tips of your fingers.
Definition- Volleyball is a game for two teams, usually six players, in which a large ball is hit by hand over a high net, the aim being to score points by making the ball reach the ground on the opponents side of the court.
Synonyms- The spiking line or attack line divides each side of the court into two sections.
Generalization or Principle- The book tells you what volleyball is in the first paragraph, then in the rest of the book they give you facts about volleyball.