Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Allys
It beats on average 70 times per min.
It beats on average 70 times per minute. That's 4200 beats per hour, one hundred thousand beats per year and about 30 billion beats in an average life time of 80 years.
With each beat blood is both entering and leaving your heart.
To take good care of your heart you should eat plenty of whole grains, fruits, vegetables and protein.
Your heart is located in the middle of your chest.
Your heart helps your body pump blood.
The right side of your heart is responsible for receiving blood from your body and pumping it into your lungs.
The left side of your heart is responsible for receiving blood from the lungs and returning it to the rest of your body.
There are 4 chambers in the heart. They are called right atrium, left atrium, right ventricle, and left ventricle.
The source of the sound of your heartbeat is when the valves shut inside the heart.
Diagram of the heart.