Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Layered Curriculum - Science
Transcript of Layered Curriculum - Science
more prepared for your final exams if we work together! Layered curriculum: What's this thing about layers? Why? Because sometimes... A change in philosophy A change in modality: Oral Changing the way
we look at Science One size
doesn't fit all... now...let's peel back the
...try not to cry... We each have different:
Strengths and weaknesses
Ways of showing what we've learned. Traditional: Layered: Get grades for completing assignments
Teacher decides what work will be completed Get grades for learning the objectives
Student decides what work will help him/her learn