Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how companies cope?
Transcript of how companies cope?
by getting regular chest X-rays and then selling
the results to their clients. Video game makers are the best examples.
HP gets most of its money from outsourcing. The best companies outsource to win,
not to shrink. Most companies outsource to win,
not to save money. When companies sign up with LRN,
their employees are given an online
education, including tests that cover
everything from your company's code
of conduct to when you are allowed to
accept a gift.
How you do things as a company matters
more today than ever. Today there is not really any difference
between wal-mart, target, and k-mart. They all do business the same: their prices, store design,
and operarions. Costumers today are more powerful.