Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of palestine
Palestine organizes many marathons to collect money to help disabled persons; this project is promoted by the "Movement for Peace".The objective is to improve the quality of life of these people.
National Authority of Palestine
Professional teachers' opinions about the inclusion of students with disabilities and special needs in regular primary schools in Palestine: Eighty-seven (87%) of them had students with disabilities or special needs in their classes. Fifty-four (54%) of the teachers were of the opinion that students with disabilities and special needs should have an opportunity to attend publics schools.
PRESIDENT: Yamir Arafat (Democratic republic)
LOCATION: Together to Jordania,
Egypt and Israel
CAPITAL CITY: Jerusalem
MONEY: New shekel