Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Lemonade War Chapter 5
Transcript of The Lemonade War Chapter 5
Chapter 5 Vocabulary 1. Competition
Competition Rivalry in
the marketplace. Irritated Showing or feeling
slight anger Showoff A person who publicly
parades themselves, their
possessions, or their
accomplishments Charity Voluntary giving
of help to those
in need Vow Promising to
do a specific
thing Discussion Questions 1. Why is Evan mad that Jessie became friends with Megan?
2. Why does Evan feel like Jessie is racing him to get the
3. What does Jessie plan to spend her lemonade money on?
4. What was the "spit-vow"?
5. Why does Evan & Jessie's mom feel sad when they argue?
6. What is the bet?
7. When will they determine who wins the bet?
Activity Discuss what you would spend
your lemonade earnings on if
you started the business. Draw a
picture of it.