Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anxiety Thesis
Anxiety disorders are more common amongst females, with the female to male ratio being 2:1.
Only 1/3 of those with an anxiety disorder receive treatment.
Anxiety disorders affect one in eight children. gh words words words text NO>
!! ~ Frequent worrying
~ Large amounts of stress
~ Being dizzy or light headed
~ Trouble breathing
~ Shakiness General Anxiety
Post-traumatic Stress How will I research Anxiety Disorders? I will look for statistics and even stories of those suffering with an anxiety disorder by looking online and in books.
I will also look in the media (newspapers, TV reports ect) to find the media's view on anxiety disorders and how they perceive them.