Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning for Life: Game Design
Transcript of Learning for Life: Game Design
- Level Designer on Gear,
IGC Grand Prize Winner
- Systems Design Intern
on a F2P MMO BSGD Senior
-designed and built 6
FPS, 3 RTS, and countless
- Level Designer for a popular UDK mod Why are we here? We've all had a game idea at some point
We all want to make games
fun But, what is a game designer? Your goals are:
Make a 30-second level
Make it fun Today we will be making levels
for a game called Gear. But first.... know what you're working on.
Play Gear levels 1-5 that spark. So You Want to Be a Game Designer My level has a win point.
The player can reach the win point from the start point.
It is impossible for the character to leave the level's path.
I have played my level from start to finish and did not want to change anything.
I have run out of time, so I'm shipping my level even if it's unfinished. Ship Checklist