Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Leo Carten
is belief as to the truth of something,
to give credence to a claim.
is anything that provides the basis for confidence, belief, credit, etc.
is the quality of being believable or worthy of trust,
after all those lies, his credibility was very low.
is a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
is having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
is to ascribe or attribute to someone (usually followed by with) an example is:
He was accredited with having said it.
is any system, doctrine, or formula of religious belief, as of a denomination
to show to be undeserving of trust or belief; destroy confidence in, example:
Later research discredited earlier theories.
disinclined or indisposed to believe; skeptical.
is a false religious belief.