Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Health Challenges
- basically loose canons or bullets inside our cells and when uncontrolled damages our cells and its DNA. Antioxidant to the Rescue Why USANA? Health Challenges Are you maintaining your health by Chance or by Choice? Reality Bites... What is Free Radicals? ANTIOXIDANTS are micronutrients that neutralize free radicals. Did you heard Free Radicals? Free radicals is the ROOT CAUSE of all DEGENERATIVE DISEASES. Have it short-lived and worse of it suffer in pain and illness Choose to live a long, disease-free and active life. 1. Heart Diseases
2. Vascular System Diseases (Stroke)
3. Malignant Neoplasms (Cancer)
6. Tuberculosis, all forms
7. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
8. Diabetes Mellitus
9. Complications of pregnancy, labor and delivery
10. Kidney Problems Leading Causes of Death Source: Department of Health: Leading Causes of Mortality Top 3 Cause of Death Heart Diseases Starts in Childhood.
- 30% of adolescents (age 16 -20)
- 50% young adult (21-25)
- 75% of ages 26 - 39 Cancer Stroke Heart Diseases Today's Health Reality - 795,000 people in the U.S. suffer strokes each year.
- 133,000 deaths in the U.S. each year * 10 - 20 years of DNA damage occurs before it is detected.
* 1 out of 3 women and 1 out of 2 men will get Cancer in their lifetime. Good News!!! 65% of DISEASES especially degenerative diseases are PREVENTABLE through SOUND NUTRITION According to Dr. Linus Pauling, expert on Nutrition
- women nutritional supplement users have 46% lower of death rate - 250 mg Vit. C reduce death from heart diseases by 42%.
- 200 mg of Chelated Selenium decreases Cancer death by 50%
- 400 IU of Vit. E reduces heart attacks by 77%. Insufficient nutrient intake is apparently a cause of CHRONIC diseases and SUBOPTIMAL levels of Vit. Minerals and antioxidants are RISK FACTOR for degenerative diseases Free Radicals
- with vitamins and minerals, they help protect our cells from further damage
- they also help repair injuries to the cells
- prevent aging and boost immune system making our bodies equipped to protect itself from attack.