Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blurry Lines: Boundaries as a CASA
Transcript of Blurry Lines: Boundaries as a CASA
boundary blunders, part 1
The CASA Program employees & volunteers are committed to respecting the child's right to privacy by maintaining confidentiality.
Boundary blunders, part 2
Ask yourself: Who does this benefit?
Scope of Practice
Roles & Responsibilities
What's the big deal anyway?
Boundary Blunders, Part 3
knowing your role
Major CASA Functions
Fact Finder or Investigator
Boundaries for CASA
What about you?
What's your biggest boundary blunder?
by: Jenny Stotts, LSW