Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Family Heritage
Transcript of My Family Heritage
Flag of Poland
Maps of Poland
Polish dumpling Polish sausages
Soda water / Sparkling water
Polish Traditions, Holidays, and Music
Polish Sports and Pastimes
Many people in Poland celebrate Epiphany (Trzech Króli), an annual national holiday on January 6, to mark when the three wise men, or kings, visited baby Jesus.
Epiphany is a big celebration in many places in Poland, featuring street parades, caroling of songs, and reenactments of the Nativity scene.
Corpus Christi (Boze Cialo) is a Catholic feast celebrated as a public holiday in Poland. It is the day when the Catholic Church commemorates the practice of Holy Eucharist, or Communion.