Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Strategy - Guest Lecture
Transcript of Social Strategy - Guest Lecture
You are hired by a company which specializes in manufacturing and installing evacuation systems for large buildings, airports, fire departments etc.
They are an innovative company and focus on the Dutch market only at this point in time. As one of the first companies in the world they are manufacturing the whole system by themselves, making them highly flexible and cost effective.
They have plans to go global within 6 months and they ask you to come up with a plan to promote themselves with the help of Social tools.
1. What feature of the product/service/company would you focus on?
2. Which (online) marketing channels would you choose?
To Be Found or Not To Be Found
Knowing your customers and your market is
Social B2B Strategy
Presented by Jeroen Elfrink
Advisor @ Social Business Club
Strategic Marketing Communications Course
June 4th 2013 Hanze University
- Business is changing...again
- Information flows quickly and freely
- Sharing information is easy
- How can businesses stand out?
WHEN WE'RE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
FIND US, FOLLOW US
Social Business Club
of the World become
- Officially Started on February 14th;
Love for Social
Focused on a certain kind of media as being shareable content
Focused on connecting people online by offering them a way to interact
Focused on making the workplace digital by harnessing the
Power of Social @ Work
Content is King
Change your Words - Change your World
Take 5 minutes to write down your
Knowing how to present your product/service is
- Search Engine Optimization
Keywords / Targeted Keywords
- Segmentation for Advertising
Where do potential customers 'hang out'
- Every product/service has something unique
Find this and Build on it
- Plug content through different Social Media
And use your Social Networks for spreading
- Measure the effect
Google Analytics is very customizable,
as well as your URL's
Standing Out = Outstanding
“I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget
how you made them feel”
Maya Angelou - American Writer and Poet
- Try to find out what's
what will your product / service
for your customer?
How do these brands 'stand out'?
Thank you for your attention
them to me;
Trends in Social Strategy
- Return on Investment becomes more important
Just being 'out there' isn't good enough anymore
Measurable results are wanted
- Facebook 'Likes' become a measurement of 'success'
What does a 'like' mean to you?
- Specialized Social Teams monitoring 'brand activity'
What do they monitor?
- Companies use Social Business tools to enhance collaboration
What positive and negative effects can you think of?
What does the customer want?
Now more than ever we all have a sense of belonging
We want to be part of something
We want to be engaged
We want to feel like we matter
But most of all
We Want To Be Heard
So, how can you benefit from this?
Attract, Connect & Engage (ACE)
- Attract businesses with your company values
what is it that you change in a positive way?
- Connect with them by having ongoing conversation
interaction makes businesses come back
and talk about you and your company
- Engage them by writing and creating great content
which they can easily share, like and comment to
- Sharing knowledge is important
showing your expertise
to another business
is your way in