Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Individual Differences: Theories of Intelligence that Influe
Transcript of Individual Differences: Theories of Intelligence that Influe
A.Triarchic Theory of Intelligence by Sternberg.
Formula of IQ Test
Intelligence Quotient = Mental Age/Chronological Age X 100
Individual Differences: Theories of Intelligence that Influence Individual Differences
An intelligence quotient (IQ) is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess human intelligence.
If they're testing a 10-year old, they'll compile questions that would be suitable for eleven-year-old.
Information-processing specialists believe that to understand intelligence, we must supplement traditional
with procedures that assess the components of information-processing, such as
abilities people use in performing intellectual task.
IQ=MA/CA X 100
IQ=MA/CA X 100
MA = 11
CA = 10
IQ= 11/10 X 100
- is the process in which information is encoded, stored, and retrieved.
an American psychologist, created one of the most well-known theories of intelligence. Unlike most theories of intelligence, Sternberg's theory calls for the integration of intelligence and creativity.
a.Three major components of intelligent behavior:
1. Information processing skills
2. Experience with given task or situation.
3. and ability to adjust one's behavior to the demands of a context.
- refer to the power to apply logical reasoning to arrive at the best answer to a question.
According to this theory, as triarchic theory of intelligence, there are actually three types of human intelligence:
- involve imagining and devising new ways of addressing issues and concerns including present demands.
- involve the use of tacit knowledge or common sense.
B. The Gender Schema Theory
Sandra Ruth Lipsitz Bem
An American psychologist known for her works in androgyny and gender studies. Her pioneering work on gender roles, gender polarization and gender stereotypes led directly to more equal employment opportunities for women in the United States.
What is Gender Schema Theory?
The theory that children learn about what it means to be male and female from the culture in which they live.It is also known as
This theory relates to individual and group differences.It is a
It relates to emotions, learning difficulties, parenting, environment, social influence and behavior.