Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pitch
Why is pitch important?
Creative ways to understand pitch in varying conditions
The spacing between each wiggle
What is Pitch?
The shorter the spacing, the higher the pitch is. The larger the spacing is, the lower in pitch.
Pitch is the spacing between each wiggle
There are a large variety of different pitches, where even some can be used as a weapon from sympathetic resonance. Other objects can begin to wiggle from the same pitch of the sound.
Pitch= Distance between wiggles
Larger distance = Lower pitch
Smaller distance = Higher pitch
Different sounds of pitch
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
By Jordan, Timothy, Alex, Alix, Jason, Eddy and Nathan