Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Space is the Message
Transcript of The Space is the Message
rather than separations, disconnections and boundary-drawing Invoked, rather than entered into
Flow, flux, change Production of space Augmented Reality Space 1. Layers To gather, to put together, to construct To scatter, to disseminate, to destroy (cc) photo by medhead on Flickr Charlotte Perkin Gilman, The Man-Made World: or; Our Androcentric Culture 2. Discovery 2. Knowability 1. It is not an obstacle course "...even if the user is ‘just exploring’, the resulting information in AR systems is quite specific, with meaning assigned to particular locations and information provided that can serve as incentives to act... Through the lens of the AR-activated device, there is no such thing as an innocent gaze: the act of gazing and the views consequently seen are transformed into a process of signification as images are laden with particular meanings.”
- William Urrichio Performativity Unheimlich? Centre for Research in the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities (CRASSH) Between-ness