Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LUNAR ECLIPSES!
Total eclipse: when entire moon enters Earth's umbra.
Partial eclipse: when only part of the moon enters Earth's umbra. The next lunar eclipse will occur on October 23, 2014.
A lunar eclipse can only occur in a full moon.
On average they occur every six months. Lunar eclipses happen because the sun and Earth line up straight.
The moon rotates on its axis and it rotates behind the Earth
The moon goes into its umbra which creates a lunar eclipse. Solar eclipse - is when the sun gets blocked by the moon
Lunar eclipse - is when the moon goes into Earth's shadow
Lunar eclipses are safe too look at and Solar eclipses are not, they can damage your retinas There is no effect on any part of the human body inside and out.
Whether or not the person is observing the eclipse.
Solar eclipses will damage your eyes if seen directly Enchanted Learning
www.tanswers.comanswers BYE BYE How Often Do They Occur? Do Lunar Eclipses Have Any Noticeable Effect On Humans? :-D 5th Period