Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lockheed Martin
Courtney Hogan To Space and Beyond Aerospace The Areospace Corporation has a long history.It plays an important role in the Dragons Return. Aerospace has a reputation on innovations. Lockheed Martin Lockheed Martin is an American company. He has a
high technology company that is world wide. His company was created in 1995.
How much Lockheed Martin Company makes in a year:2,212,836 dollars a year. Personal Narrative Created By:
Courtney Hogan Created by
Taylor Anderson The people of aerospace develop innovation soulotions to a coustmers problems. Facts & Information On Employees Lockheed Martin provides a new health plan the LM Health Works Plan.
They have partnered with three industry leaders-athena Health ways and Medico.
1. Athena offers network of health care .
2. Health ways provides wellness and disease managment services.
3. Medico operates prescription drug services . Reed Middle School already have great working and updated computers. HELP Duncanville ISD More projects to work the iPads More field trips More hands on work. Science and engineering/ work shop classses The technology we would like
to have Ipad's (Four for each table) Locked by a key. Glass over the top of the ipads. Easy and no computers needed Also if possible a side printer Her parents let her experience being on a cheerleading team. By: Courtney Hogan Created By: