Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Integrity
The three main parts of integrity...
These are the three things you need to do in order to show you have integrity.
We hope you know how to demonstrate integrity now! Remember to always do the right thing when no one is watching.
By: LAYLI TANARA & TINA KAZEMIAN
The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.
Doing the right thing when no-one is watching.
Being honest, loyal, trustworthy, and brave when in tough situations.
Standing up for what is right even when it's hard and when others don't agree.
Here is a video that demonstrates how to show integrity:
here are some examples of showing integrity...
When you cheat on a test, you tell your teacher anyway; you're showing integrity.
When you see someone getting bullied, you take a stand and tell a superior.
When you see someone being excluded and is alone, invite them to join your group.
Don't talk behind anyone's back.
THIS IS THE NEW MOTTO:
Thanks for your attention!