Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Organization & Governance
Transcript of Organization & Governance
The EQAO is responsible for developing and administering standardized performance tests to elementary and secondary school students and reporting the results of these tests to the Ministry and the public. The EQAO is also responsible for making recommendations to improve test results.
Ontario College of Teachers
The OCT is responsible for setting requirements for teaching certificates, maintaining a register of teachers, and setting standards for teacher training programs at Ontario Universities.
The OCT develops codes of conduct for teachers, investigates complaints about teachers and revokes teaching licenses if necessary.
Ontario Teachers' Federation
Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario
Ontario Secondary School Teachers' Federation
Ethics and Legal Studies in Education
Who's responsible for and involved in Education in Ontario?
Minister of Education