Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Beethoven
Born in Bonn, Germany
Baptized on Dec. 17, 1770
There is no record of his birth date.
Died in Vienna, Austria
March 26, 1827
25,000+ came to his funeral!
Disability = Deafness
Beethoven's Symphony #5
Having a little fun.
Beethoven never married.
His father was his first teacher.
He was not a kind man.
Ode to Joy
From Symphony #9
The 4th and final movement.
Classical - Romantic
1750 - 1825 ------->1825 - 1900
1770- - - - - - - - - - -1827
A symphony is an elaborate musical composition for full orchestra, typically in four movements.
It's kind of a big deal!
Mozart wrote over 40!
Joseph Haydn, one of Beethoven's teachers, wrote over 100!
He was known as the "Father of the symphony!"