Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Respect project by Reema Bhaaragvi Vrinda And Zeel
Transcript of Respect project by Reema Bhaaragvi Vrinda And Zeel
our teachers! Respecting
peers! Most Importantly...
RESPECTING Yourself Respect Time! Give respect get respect! Your peers are a
impact to your life. IDEAS ON RESPECTING YOURSELF!
Using good verbal and body language
Be confident in what you do! Don't doubt yourself for making a decision you know is the right one. Don't doubt something if it makes you happy, however, not at the cost of hurting ANYBODY.
Exposing yourself to alcohol, drugs, smoking, and other things like that only shows that you don't care what happens to you or your body.
The people around you will never give you respect if you don't give it to yourself first.
Respecting yourself includes... Don't lie about yourself to your friends! Be truthful trust me, I bet they would like the real you much better. -Don't talk back to any teacher.
-If you expect your teachers to listen to your pleas, listen to theirs first
-Don't disrupt classroom lessons. The only one at loss here is you.
*The work's going to get a lot harder from here on.. Other things to keep in mind: AND HERE'S A SILLY VIDEO TO DEMONSTRATE THIS IDEA. * You're almost 7th graders!
* You're one mistake away from sitting with homerooms during lunch.
*The end of the year is supposed to be fun, so don't be foolish and ruin it for yourselves.
* How many times does somebody have to tell you that detention is not fun? IDEAS ON RESPECTING PEERS Ideas on respecting teachers You do know that you can also help out your buddies in your class. Think before you speak! Be The Bigger Person. If someone attacks or threatens you, be mature and handle the situation in a responsible manner. listen to others ideas and thoughts Everybody spreads rumors! But did you know that this can hurt a person's feelings. I think its time to make a change. Make sure you include others into your groups. Just by doing this could make the person's day. AND REMEMBER TO BE...... P H P Z R K L F R A R A Q T S
J E D G I V E I S O F P W L N F V N A M J G E F J M K Z U K
K E I D C H C K A P W R U P A
Q I K X T I E C I N L L X Y K
C H Z T O A N Y Y M Y E H F F
T C H H C C A R I N G E H D M
N A C N K E L Q W J L T O B H
H S D Q W J P I Y D A O F T P
P L B J S Y Z S S K G I G R U
E V I T I S O P E T B R S U G
H C I F L X D F E R E P V T E
O D M N Q R T G C K C N U H I
T J F J R S A P J Q O K D G G
Y O W X R W Z Z M M D Q P E I ACHIEVE CARING CHOICES GIVE GOOD HELP KIND LISTEN NICE POSITIVE RESPECT RIGHT BY YOUR 8TH GRADERS Reema,Zeel,Vrinda, Bhaaragvi