Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
Transcript of Copy of Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
Formula Similarities & Differences Chemical Formula C H O 6 12 6 + 60 2 -------> 6H O 2 + ENERGY (glucose) (oxygen) (water) Photosynthesis Cellular Respiration -food accumulated -food broken down -only happens in light -only happens in the dark -energy is stored in glucose -energy of the glucose is given off -carbon dioxide is taken in -carbon dioxide is released Same By: Samantha Moore -both involve in the production of energy -both involves in exchange of gases -one cycle must take place for the other one -happens in the plant - both products benefit humans
and other animals - uses oxygen -uses solar energy