Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Singular and Plural Nouns!!!!!
Transcript of Singular and Plural Nouns!!!!!
Vacation Singular Nouns When there is more than one person, place, or thing, it is called a plural noun!
Adding an 'S' makes most words plural
If a noun ends with a ch, s, sh, x, or z, you can add an 'es' to make it plural
Examples: Cats, dogs, girls, bats Plural Nouns WORKS CITED "List of Nouns." List of Nouns. N.p., n.d. Web. 13
"Deaf Plus." Deaf Plus. N.p., 3 May 2007. Web. 14
Sept. 2012. <http://www.ssc.education.ed.ac.uk/courses/deaf/dmay07a.html>. "Deaf Plus."