Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jackie Robinson
Jackie Robinson was born on January 31, 1919 .
Jackie Robinson was treated bad by everyone in his league.
Jackie Robinson had Rachel Imus as his wife and they had 3 kids
Jackie Robinson showed that everyone was equal.
His big brother Matt was in the 1936 olympics and he won 2ND in track.
Jackie Robinson gave all black people to play in major league.
Jackie Robinson died on October 24, 1972.
Jackie Robinson went to UCLA and he play track, basketball,baseball,and football.
Jackie Robinson faced getting booed and called him bad words by fans.
Jackie Robinson showed that even if you are the best player on the team you still get treated bad by your team mates.
Jackie Robinson faced getting balls thrown at him on purpose by the pitchers.
Jackie Robinson showed that it is hard to play major league sports when everybody was hurting you.
Thanks for watching!!!!