Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Verb Tenses
TO Make a verb past tense:
-Add "ed" (settled)
_Irregular (was) We use the Present Tense for an event that IS HAPPENING, HAPPENS NOW, OR OCCURS REGULARLY
To Make a verb present tense:
-Add a "s" (sweeps)
-Leave it in it's orignial form (play)
-Add "ing" (walking) We use the Future Tense for events that WILL HAPPEN
To Make a Verb future tense:
-Add "will" or "shall" to the beginning of the verb Examples:
Isaiah wrapped the present.
Nick went to the store.
Miss Wollenberg ran the race. A verb tense tells us when something occured or happened What we willl learn/review: What is a Verb Tense: Examples:
Matt sweeps the kitchen
I play soccer. Examples:
Mary will play in the concert next week.
Steven shall take the test 5th period. Give the the definition and an example of a present tense verb Give me the definition and and example of a future tense verb Post Lesson Tasks:
1. Complete Tense Exit Sheet
2. Pass back personal narratives
4. Tomorrow we will complete a Introduction to Shakespeare!