Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Verb Tenses
TO Make a verb past tense:
-Add "ed" (settled)
_Irregular (was) We use the Present Tense for an event that IS HAPPENING, HAPPENS NOW, OR OCCURS REGULARLY
To Make a verb present tense:
-Add a "s" (sweeps)
-Leave it in it's orignial form (play)
-Add "ing" (walking) We use the Future Tense for events that WILL HAPPEN
To Make a Verb future tense:
-Add "will" or "shall" to the beginning of the verb Examples:
Isaiah wrapped the present.
Nick went to the store.
Miss Wollenberg ran the race. A verb tense tells us when something occured or happened What we willl learn/review: What is a Verb Tense: Examples:
Matt sweeps the kitchen
I play soccer. Examples:
Mary will play in the concert next week.
Steven shall take the test 5th period. Give the the definition and an example of a present tense verb Give me the definition and and example of a future tense verb Post Lesson Tasks:
1. Complete Tense Exit Sheet
2. Pass back personal narratives
4. Tomorrow we will complete a Introduction to Shakespeare!