Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vocabulary
A person that behaves badly.
a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith.
loss or lack of reputation or respect.
unwilling or unable to believe something.
a statement of the beliefs or aims that guide someone's actions.
having or showing too great a readiness to believe things.
the quality of being trusted and believed in.
a qualification, achievement, personal quality, or aspect of a person's background, typically when used to indicate that they are suitable for something.
belief in or acceptance of something as true.
Accreditation is a process in which certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented.