Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning Styles in the Classroom
Transcript of Learning Styles in the Classroom
Graphic organizers Presentation board Chalk board Dry-erase board High Cost Auditory Easiest Discussion time Playing movies, songs, or audio tapes Lecture Used too much Kinesthetic Could include all three learning styles Least Used Use in the Classroom Visual Visualize Edgar Allan Poe Movies Auditory Graphs Illustrations Class Discussion Student Presentation Kinesthetic Building Models Writing Puzzles Interactive technology Teachers teach to the children, not to the textbooks; give the children the best chance possible to learn and grow into the future