Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Webquest for Macbeth
Transcript of Webquest for Macbeth
William Shakespeare and King James
A New Boss: Watch this introductory video by a teacher named Carol Jackson. She does an amazing job setting up why Shakespeare wrote Macbeth in the first place. Answer the questions on your guide as you watch.
Political World in Early 1600s
The Gunpowder Plot
Not everyone is a fan of the king's. Watch the video on the plot by Carla Della Gatta. Her summation is only 90 second's long.
Poetry and Prose
Read how Shakespeare uses poetry and prose in his plays by clicking on the link below.
Watch video about blood as a symbol.
Click on the link below and read the article. Then answer questions on Guide One:
Click below to read about Shakespeare and the plot.
Watch for clothing or masks, darkness or light, and names or epithets.