Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Digital Literacy
Digital Literacy is very important to teenagers our age.
Many teenagers and young adults have social media accounts.
New technology and social media websites are being released constantly and kindles meaning no more books our age should learn more about digital literacy.
Surveys and Results
We made surveys on internet habits and concluded the results on power points, here is some information we found out:
100% of the people asked use you tube.
The majority of people asked are not on google images.
75% of the people asked spend 1-2 hours on electronics.
People asked either have social media accounts on everything or accounts on nothing.
50% of the people asked an go without electronics for 2 days
1. There are 300 million Instagram users worldwide.
2. 41% of Instagram users are between 16-24.
3. In 2011 there were 128 million youtube users in the US
4. American Adults spend an average 11 hours a day on electronics - see image for more details.
5. 47% of Instagram users use it via their smartphones.
-Digital literacy is the ability to use digital technology, communication objects or networks to find, evaluate, use or create information on the internet.
-The ability to understand and use information in many formats.
-It is also the person’s ability to perform tasks effectively in a digital environment. Literacy includes the ability to read and interpret media, to reproduce data and images using digital manipulation, and to evaluate and apply new knowledge gained from digital environments
Thank you for watching!
By Ruby and Amelie