Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Instrumental Music of Visayas
Transcript of Instrumental Music of Visayas
is an ensemble of stringed instruments played with the plectrum or pick and generally known as plectrum instruments. The word rondalla is from the Spanish ronda, meaning "serenade.
IS AN ENSEMBLE OF BAMOO-MADE INSTRUMENTS. IN PHILIPPINES, TULTUGAN IS A FESTIVAL OF THE BAMBOO CAPITAL OF THE PHILIPPINES MASSIN, ILOILO.
The instrumental music of Visayas is composed of ensembles like the Rondalla of Silay-on, Negros and Tultugan of maasin, Iloilo.
is a 14-string instrument
used in many Philippine folkloric
songs, with 16 frets shorter neck than the 12
is a five string
instrument played by
plucking and strumming.
is a 4-string instrument.
A small version of Guitar.
It has six double courses (i.e. twelve strings
in pairs), similarly to the bandurria,
but its neck is longer.