Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LANDSLIDE
There is debris avalanche which is same as debris flow only faster.
There is mudflow which is when the dirt on a slope gets so saturated.
There is the creep which is a slow, steady downword movement. HOW CAN PEOPLE SURVIVE IT The Geologist could understand the cause of the landslide so they can try to pridict from happening.
If they plant enough trees it could absorb the rain so the rain wil all the underground.
If they put a fence around the bottom all the rocks and mud will be blocked.
If they put a mesh on the surface the rocks and mud wont sliding down.
If they put concrete and some chemicals under the ground it will hardened the ground.
meshaq and jesse aryan is fat PICTURES This happened in Alberta differnt types of landslides It could destory an entire city It can start with a cracks because of tension. HOW DOES A LANDSLIDE AFFECT THE EARTH'S CRUST The landslide could change the earth's crust by the destruction and when it slides off it would change the form of a mountain. Also the landslide could cause a earthquake and the earthquake could also change the form of the crust